Fri, Dec 02|
✨Just Be....Wellness Retreat:✨
Free the mind…Restore the body…Liberate the spirit!🌸
Time & Location
Dec 02, 2022, 1:00 PM – Dec 04, 2022, 3:00 PM
Gainesville, 625 E University Ave, Gainesville, FL 32601, USA
About the Event
Just Be Wellness Retreat: Free the mind…Restore the body…Liberate the spirit!
Wellness awaits you @ The beautiful historic Sweetwater Branch Inn located in the heart of Gainesville, the City of Trees, “where nature and culture meet”.
Let the peace & tranquility of the Sweetwater Branch Inn and the beautiful surrounding grounds set the pace for an inspiring and deeply nurturing Wellness Retreat that is way overdue in this increasingly challenging world!
- Are you long overdue for some self-care, feeling burnt-out, or just ready for a reset?
- Are you ready to explore deeper levels of healing & desire to break old unhealthy patterns/conditioning?
- Have you been experiencing higher levels of stress and/or anxiety? Has this been impacting your quality of life?
- Do you ever feel stuck in patterns of negative self-talk or intrusive negative thought cycles?
- Have you been feeling out of balance, not present in the moment or uninspired?
- Are you looking to connect with more like-minded people?
- Are you interested in exploring mindfulness and meditation but feel your mind is just ‘too active’?
- Are you ready for a mind/body/spirit restore-reset?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions this wellness retreat is for you!
- We are thrilled to announce our ‘Just Be Wellness Retreat’
All-Inclusive Wellness Investment: $777 per person (private room w/bath) $677 per person (shared room w/own bed or small twin private nook option w/shared bath) $577 per person (shared room w/shared bed & bath) $477 per person no accommodations (you book off site accommodations or local living *only attending retreat activities)
Just Be Wellness retreat will include all of the following:
- Welcome Meet & Greet w/Crystal Bowl Chakra Balancing Sound Bath
- 2-Yin Yoga Classes created specifically to assist retreaters in regulating the nervous system & infused w/Pranayama (breath work) & cultivating present moment awareness
- 1-Yoga Nidra Class for deep healing & restoration of the body/mind/spirit
- 2-Morning Mini Gentle Hatha Yoga Classes
- 3-Mindfulness/Meditations including instruction & practice focusing on techniques to assist in breaking cycles of intrusive/unhealthy thoughts, increasing present moment awareness & cultivating compassion for self & others
- 1 Group Begin Within Past Life Regression Session
- Moments of personal retreat time or in advance book a private massage
- ‘Gratitude Rocks’ creative mindfulness activity
- Personal Intention Bracelet w/ Wellness Re-TREAT Yourself Gift Bag
- Connection with like-minded commUNITY
- Closing Ceremony w/Crystal Bowl Chakra Balancing Sound Bath & Share time
- Mini Wellness Library for a choice read during your retreat (returning at retreats end)
- Mindful Matcha Latte w/creative wellness activity
- Golden Milk (plant-based) Latte
- 2-Healthy & delicious daily breakfasts
- 2-‘Liquid Lunch’ Plant-based Smoothies
- 2-Community Mocktail Happy Hours w/Plant-based snacking buffets
- Dinners on your own exploring Gainesville Eats
- Sweetwater Inn also offers these wonderful amenities for you to explore during your Just Be Wellness Retreat
- Complimentary on-site bike rentals
- Winding brick pathways
- Lush North Florida gardens w/beautifully landscaped sitting areas and gazebo
- 30 ft. eco-friendly salt pool and spa
- Pond with scenic bridge
- 7 unique bubbling fountains
- Large courtyards
- Common room areas for relaxing
This is an Intimate retreat with only 12 spaces available!
Contact Nicole of New World Wellness to Preregister & guarantee your space! 407-847-8792
Or Book online here
*All Retreat purchases are final no refunds & no exceptions *The resale of your space is your responsibility.
shared room w/own bed
(shared room w/own bed or small twin private nook option w/shared bath)
shared room w/shared bed
shared room w/shared bed & bath
Local OptionYou book off site
no accommodations (you book off site accommodations or local living *only attending retreat activities)